A Parent Association is the structure through which the parents in a school can work together for the best possible education for their children.
ACETNS has a very active Parents Association that works with the principal, staff and board of management to build effective co-operation and partnership between home and school. The association is also involved in organizing events to raise funds to provide teaching aids and equipment for the benefit of the school.
All parents or guardians of children attending ACETNS are deemed to be members of the Parents Association. The Association is autonomous, non-party political and non-denominational.
The currents ACETNS Parents Association was elected in October 2022.
- Aileen Condell as the Chairperson
- Niamh MacGinty as the Secretary
- Sofia Alberty as the Treasurer
- Sara Eslami as the Media Officer
- Hiba Hasnat as Assistant Treasurer
- Umama Butt as Assistant Secretary
If you wish to contact the Parents Association, please email at firstname.lastname@example.org.